Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Midterm Portfolio

Rule of thirds.

the detailed help the picture come out and colors too.What can make this picture better is changing the brightness in the back.


Fill The Frame.
What makes this picture stand out is the color. Can be stronger by taking the light of his face to bright.


Lines.
The brown and red colors with the green in the back makes this picture unique. I dont think it needs anything to make it stronger.


Angle.
What makes this strong is how its the only leave hanging from the branch gives emotion hope in a way. Dont think it needs anything done to be stronger.


Pattern.
The colors is what makes this picture stand out the most. Yes it needs help to make stronger like fixing the brightness.


ABC's
What makes this picture strong us the uniqueness in the shape and color. dont need anything to make it stand out more.


Shutter speed. 
What makes this picture great is how were both in air and u can see the speed in our feet. I dont think it needs much help but if there was more blur it would be better.



 Panning.
What makes this picture great is the blur and color in the background also the face in the driver. This picture doesnt need much help to make it stand out more.

 Depth Of Field.
What makes this picture great is the brown solid color on top and the green yellowish color on the background. Doesnt need much help but brightness would work.
 
Wild Card.
What i like about this pic is the golden color in the medal and colors in the back. I dont think it needs anything to make it stronger.


Framing.


What makes this picture strong is the colors in the picture and how is located. To make it stronger we can remove the guy in the back.


  • My biggest challenge would be making up the work i was missing. I havent overcome everything but most yea. His done more than enough to help me overcome this.
  • My biggest success was finishing the ABC project and passing the midterm. Also getting better in taking pictures. Makes me proud achieve what i wanted yes this will help me 2nd semester by keeping up the work.
  • Im interested in learning anything new to make me a better photographer. 
  • His done alot to improve my experience i can say to keep it the same.
  • Come to school more finish all my missing work.






No comments:

Post a Comment