Friday, April 19, 2013

Float

  1.  My inspiration when I took this picture was a superhero. I always thought it would be cool to get a picture flying now i know how to do it.The story im trying to tell is that always wanted to get a picture of me doing that. As in for this picture its my partner being a super hero and flying his way out of school.
  2. The technical challenges I faced was getting both images to match in the background because the chair was on the way when i was editing the picture which made it look weird not right. I resolve them by moving my background image up and match it to the closes it can be.
  3. I really didnt faced any artist challenges with this picture because I had good communication with my partner which made it easy for the both of us.
  1. My inspiration in this picture was just jumping I really didnt have much in mind but what I did know was that I liked the background. In the end it did turn out fine and the story behind it is a hero name Mario since he does the same goofy jump.
  2. The challenges I faced with this picture was the color as you can see theirs bright and dark colors which in the end its actually a good touch also cropping. I resolve this problem by editing the picture cropping what I didnt like and try to shadow up some areas.
  3. The only artist challenge I faced was the sun. Communication wise it was good i told him to jump and he did.

  1. My inspiration in this picture was to do something cool while floating. The story behind was to air surf.
  2. The challenges I faced with this picture was matching with the background, as well as how to not make him look like a giant.i resolve matching the 2 images but not the giant part.
  3. The artist challenges for me the fact he looks like a giant other than that the back ground is good if i would off moved him a little more back it would off been a more interesting picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment