Friday, October 12, 2012

Lines

 I feel like this picture is my strongest because it shows every directional lines stated all in 1 picture. I like how you can also see different patterns there's Triangles and a circle in an octagon shape.







 What Mr.Pederson can do to help us improve will be 1 getting better cameras also teaching us more editing skills.

 This line was one of my favorites because it wasn't a man made line but natural, I like the how the crack goes down following the line of dead leaves and pink flowers which was a nice combination of colors.



 The Technique I used for this picture wass just putting the camera in a higher angle i had to be in my tippy toes to take this shot and my results were expected hard but worth it because you can see the the different patterns and most importantly the lines horizontal, Vertical and Diagonal which was my purpose.


  • 1 of the challenge i faced was angles and zone the thing is that I can to school and close that im not going to get dirty or want to get dirty so that really was a challenge for me cause i couldnt lay down or go to farther zones since i had limited time.
  • What i can do to improve this experience will be getting use to the fact i have to get in wierd akward angles to get good pictueres.

No comments:

Post a Comment