Thursday, October 11, 2012

Compostion Techniques

 I look at this picture and just  makes me think of loneliness but its a beautiful flower which confuses me. I like how how it shows two colors as in a good and bad part happy and sadness.







 I love how the outside is all blurry and all the focus is in the middle and how you can see the pattern of lines in different colors and circular shape.

i love how the man in the picture is just walking through the middle and walking through the line and how the lines if u follow them goes straight to him. the emotion about this picture just sad 









This picture is a rule of thirds the reason why i chose this picture from the others were because the colors like the sun inside the curve cloud and how the boat says Try again.









No comments:

Post a Comment